Blended Learning to Reach, Teach, and Care
Tuesday 28 September to Friday 1 October 2021
The Learning and Teaching Office aims to encourage academics to see professional growth as a journey of continual learning framed within the scholarship of teaching and learning.
Our premier event to support this aim, is the annual gathering of educator scholars. For 2021 we are adopting a summit format which showcases good practice learning and teaching. We will also hear from our students as partners; engage with a panel of experts from other institutions about how they use learning technologies to enhance student learning, and we will be holding a workshop for those interested or who are new to the scholarship of learning and teaching.
The theme is ‘Blended learning to reach, teach and care' with four sub-themes:
- blended learning
- student engagement
We encourage you to become involved whether it be by; submitting an abstract (on your own or with a colleague); or simply by coming along and joining in the conversations.
2021 Key dates:
- 1 March – Call for abstracts (300 words)
- 30 July – Deadline for abstract submissions
- 21 August - Presentation sessions confirmed
- 21 September – Registrations close
- 28 September – Student Panel
- 29 September – Keynote address and staff presentations
- 30 September – SoTL workshop for new researchers
- 1 October – TEL leadership panel: Using learning technologies to enhance your curriculum