Partnerships for Student Success
Tuesday 20 to Friday 23 September 2022
The Learning and Teaching Office aims to encourage academics to see professional growth as a journey of continual learning framed within the scholarship of teaching and learning.
Our premier event to support this aim, is the annual gathering of educator scholars. We have adopted a summit format which showcases good practice learning and teaching. We will also hear from our students as partners; engage with a panel of experts from other institutions about how they use learning technologies to enhance student learning, and we will be holding a workshop for those interested or who are new to the scholarship of learning and teaching.
The theme is ‘Partnerships for Student Success' with three sub-themes:
- Developing purposeful partnerships
- Tools and strategies for creating sustainable partnerships
- Future-proofing learning and teaching through partnerships
We encourage you to become involved whether it be by; submitting an abstract (on your own or with a colleague); or simply by coming along and joining in the conversations.
2022 Key dates:
- 1 March – Call for abstracts (300 words)
- 25 July – Extended deadline for abstract submissions
- 14 August - Presentation sessions confirmed
- 14 September – Registrations close
- 20 September – Official Opening and Student Panel
- 21 September – Keynote and staff presentations
- 23 September – Leadership in learning and teaching panel & SoTL workshop for new researchers