General Submission Guidelines
Please ensure you are familiar with the Aims and Scope of the Journal before submitting a manuscript.
- Submissions may be in the form of articles (preferably not exceeding 12,000 words), or legal comments, case notes, or book reviews (preferably not exceeding 3,500 words).
- Submissions are accepted on the basis that they are original work and have not been previously published or submitted elsewhere. The editor will make the final decision as to acceptance for publication.
- Submissions must comply with the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (AGLC) (3rd ed, 2010) which can be viewed at http://mulr.law.unimelb.edu.au/go/aglc. References and citations must be in the form of footnotes.
- Submissions must include an abstract of about 100 words summarising the article.
- Authors must place their biographical details (name, academic and professional qualifications, title, current position) on a separate sheet.
- Gender-neutral language must be used.
Submissions must be submitted to the Editor to the following email address or via the bepress website: